Sunday, July 12, 2015

Welcome Back!

If you have been following this blog, then you know that Viral Marketing has been a passion of mine for many years.  Although it may be known by other names at this time, the concept is the same: Find a way to break through the clutter and connect with your consumers.  Sometimes this type of marketing is planned.  Major corporations spend thousands each year trying to come up with the next big thing. Many times the best kinds of Viral Marketing happens by chance.  A business tries something and it resonates with customers and begins to spread like wild fire.

As I am now finding myself with more free time, I am looking to re-launch the Ad-Mouse blog.  I have refreshed the layout to be able to make the most of some new Blogger features and I will be working on some new content.  Have ideas for articles you would like to see here?  Post them in the comments!

No comments: