Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ta Da 2.0

It has finally arrived.... My second attempt at a business blog. Since I enjoy the Ad industry so much, I thought I would dedicate an entire blog just to critiques of the latest ads.

One professor in particular has inspired me to enjoy the world of advertising. So many thanks to Professor Bennett! He continues to inspire students daily as he teaches Integrated Marketing Communications.

For a little about me... I'm particularly interested in Marketing, more specifically E-Commerce Marketing (sometimes called e-marketing). I am a recent graduate from the University of Missouri - Columbia.

I'm always looking for new writing material, so if you have a lead on the newest ad feel free to let me know. I'll start off this blog with a few posts about previous ad campaigns I've enjoyed.

No comments: